Features & Benefits
The MetalKleen series of industrial ultrasonic cleaners by Kleentech are designed specifically to assist with cleaning mechanical and engine components where weir systems are not required. The stainless steel parts basket included with the MetalKleen 40L will accommodate any part(s) that will fit within the dimensions of 340mm long by 240mm wide and 210mm high (liquid working depth), and up to 15Kgs in total. The whole unit can be easily moved and positioned on large multi-directional poly nylon castor wheels, with easy solution removal via the rear drainage valve.
The MetalKleen 40L is a powerful and easy to operate machine that can bring immediate benefits and efficiencies to your cleaning processes. Once set up and running, staff are freed up to perform other tasks while the cleaner looks after itself.
- 36L capacity ultrasonic tank
- Simple control panel
- Ultrasonic and rinse tank
- Durable stainless steel exterior finish
- Insulated lid with air-ram assist and noise reduction foam
- Liquid level controller with alarm function to ensure safe operation
- Digital temperature control and countdown timer
- Automatic heating to 70°C
- 1 inch two-piece ball valve
- 10A, 240V power plug
The MetalKleen 40L is available on a rental plan – please contact us about the best solution for your business.
I use my [MK40L] on a daily basis removing mainly rust and paint, and also have an anti-rust solution in the rinse tank to stop the cleaned part re-rusting. This is an awesome machine and is a real asset to my business.
— Gengiz Simsir, GHM Diesel Services