Features & Benefits
AX Degreaser is a non-hazardous cleaning chemistry specifically designed for use in ultrasonic machines. With unimaginable cleaning ability this chemical has been proven to work in ultrasonics applications for many metals including steel, aluminium and titanium. Non-hazardous and aerospace approved; AX Degreaser is designed to promote ultrasonic cavitation, prevent corrosion and provide free rinsing, which makes it the most effective eco friendly chemistry for ultrasonic cleaning.
AX Degreaser is non-corrosive and non-staining for a wide variety of substrates, including:
- Ferrous Metals: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- Non-Ferrous Metals & Alloys: Aluminium, Cadmium Plating, Chrome Plating, Copper
- (Alloys & Plating)*: Hastelloy, Inconel, Magnesium and Magnesium Alloys, Monel, Ni- Cad Plating, Nickel, Nickel Alloys and Plating, Titanium and Titanium Alloys
- Plastic & Composites: Acrylics, Epoxy Resin, High Density Polyethylene/HDPE, Nitrile Butadiene, Rubber, Polypropylene/PP, Polyvinyl Chloride/PVC
- Other: Glass, Painted Surfaces.
AX Degreaser can remove:
Buffing Compounds, Carbon, Coolants, Dirt (Particulate), Fat, Flux, Grease and Oil (General Cutting, Drawing Compounds, Forming, Honey, Hydrocarbon, Lubricants, Self Emulsifying, Silicone/Greases, Sulphur/Chlorinated, Water-Soluble).
Materials compatibility should always be confirmed via testing with specific contaminants under specific cleaning conditions. *Minor discolouration may occur under certain conditions.
AX Degreaser can be used for the following applications:
- Engine degreasing – remove heavy soiling from engine heads, cam shaft assemblies, engine blocks, sump covers and more.
- Bike parts degreasing – efficiently and thoroughly clean precision bike parts such as gear levers, derailleurs, crankset and brakes.
- Industrial vehicles degreasing – degrease and clean heavy machinery parts for servicing or reconditioning.
AX Degreaser is sold as a minimum order of two 9.5 litre containers.